Zachary A. harrington
My amazing wife and I reside in the Seminole Heights neighborhood of Tampa, Florida. I definitely have the easy job as she is a public-school, first-grade teacher, and she inspires me every day. While it is currently just the two of us (and our treasured shelter-mutt Fiona), we are expecting our first child soon.
I am passionate about the law and helping those who have been taken advantage of by unscrupulous car dealerships and other businesses. I will aggressively dedicate myself and my experience to helping you with your legal problems. And remember, when you contact Harrington Consumer Law, LLC, you will deal directly with me - no junior attorneys, no paralegals, and no case managers.
Top 6% of graduating class, Cum Laude
Stetson Law Review
B.A., Economics and Management
Summa Cum Laude
Graduate of Gerstacker
Honors Business School
• Florida State courts (all)
• Middle District of Florida federal court
• Northern District of Florida federal court
• Southern District of Florida federal court
• Middle District of Florida federal bankruptcy court
• Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals federal court